Arbworks Tree Services
Our company is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. It recognises the responsibility for the effects that its operations have on the environment and is committed to minimising environmental impact.
As far as is reasonably practicable this is achieved by:
1. Monitoring legislative developments and ensuring all operations are carried out in compliance with applicable legal requirements, regulations, codes of practice and standards.
2. Adopting auditing and monitoring regimes to ensure compliance is achieved and opportunities for improvement are identified.
3. Identifying environmental aspects of our business, for the purpose of establishing targets and objectives, with the aim of attaining continual improvement in all areas of our business.
4. Provision of training and education to ensure that our personnel have an adequate understanding of our policy and standards, relevant legislation and the environmental aspects of the company activities.
5. Early involvement with clients and others who may be affected by our undertakings to achieve acceptable practices.
6. Planning, assessing and executing works in order to prevent pollution and minimise environmental impacts for the effects of our operations.
7. Seeking sustainable solutions and minimising waste, the carbon footprint and resources.
8. Minimising the impact of vibration and air, light and noise pollution.
9. Protecting the ecology, the landscape, wildlife, vegetation and water courses that may be affected by our works.
This policy will be made available to the public and clients upon request and will be implemented through the actions of all company personnel.
This policy will be periodically reviewed to ensure that it remains suitable and appropriate for the company’s activities.